Your five-a-day doesn’t always have to be boring! The best thing these yummy ice lollies is that you can make them using any of your favourite fruits, making for a perfect sunny afternoon treat.
- 2 bananas
- Half a cup of strawberries
- Half a cup of blueberries
- 200ml vanilla yoghurt
- Ice lolly moulds
- Place the strawberries, blueberries and yoghurt into the blender.
- Making sure the lid is on tightly, blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour a small amount of the mixture into the ice lolly moulds.
- Cut up the other banana and place one chunk into the mixture in each of the ice lolly moulds.
- Pour the rest of the mixture into your ice lolly moulds and add a lolly stick in the middle.
- Freeze overnight.