You may have seen this all over your best friend’s Snapchat, or on their Facebook pages. Unicorn bark is one of our favourite new trends, and it’s so easy to make!
- Coloured candy melts (we used purple, white and blue!)
- Silver balls
- Sugar stars
- Sugar circles
- Sugar rockets
- Baking tray
- Baking spatula
- Melt your Rainbow Dust Colours Colour Melts by opening the pouch and pouring 100kg of every colour into separate microwave-safe containers.
- Microwave each of your Colour Melts separately for 30 seconds, stir, then microwave for another 30 seconds. Once this is done, stir your Colour Melts for 1 minute continuously until blended.
- Place spoonfuls of each of your Colour Melts onto your baking tray, making sure there is a mix of colours all over the tray.
- Using your baking spatula mix all the colours together creating any patterns you might want in the mixture.
- Once happy with your creation, top with whatever you want. We chose to use silver balls, sugar stars, sugar circles and sugar rockets.
- Place the baking tray in the freezer for one hour.
- When it’s ready to be taken out, break the unicorn bark into lots of little bits, ready for sharing!