We get that after a long day of algebra, you want to get home, put on the TV and grab a quick snack, but sometimes munching on a big bag of crisps isn’t always the best option.
If you fancy a healthy change, try some of our quick and easy snacks!
Triple Berry Kiwi Smoothie
A simple berry and kiwi smoothie that’s packed with antioxidants and vitamin C.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ¾ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- Place the frozen berries in the blender and let them thaw for about 10 minutes.
- Add the kiwi and the orange juice and blend on high until smooth.
- Top with more kiwi or berries if desired.
We LOVE anything dainty and delicious and there yoghurt kisses definitely fit the bill!
- Your favourite flavoured yoghurt
- Spoon your yoghurt into a piping bag.
- Squeeze dots of yoghurt onto a baking sheet.
- Pop it in the freezer and they should be ready in about an hour!
Perfect for sunny days after a long hard day at school!
Strawberry Swirl Yoghurt Bark
- Greek yoghurt
- Dried Strawberries
- Strawberry jam
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add your yogurt in a flat layer and smooth with a spatula, about ½” thick and swirl into the yoghurt.
- Sprinkle dried strawberries on top.
- Freeze for at least four hours or until frozen. Break into ‘bark’ pieces and enjoy straight away for a refreshing snack!