No Easter could ever be complete without these Zoella inspired easy to make and insanely chocolatey Easter nest cakes!
- 300g Dairy Milk chocolate
- 6 Shredded Wheat Biscuits
- Mini Eggs
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Cake cases
- Start by breaking up the chocolate and placing it into a bowl placed on top of a pan of boiling water. Use a mixing spoon to constantly stir the chocolate until it is all melted.
- Once melted, begin to crumble all six of your Shredded Wheat biscuits into the bowl.
- Mix the contents of the bowl together until all the Shredded Wheat is covered in chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into cake cases and place two mini eggs on top to complete your delicious chocolate nests!