Who doesn’t love dessert? Even the simplest of desserts gets us in a spin here at drizzle! Here’s a super easy recipe for nice cream, which means you can have ice cream in the freezer all year long!
- 2 large bananas
- 2 large punnets of strawberries
- 1/3 of a litre of soymilk
- A pinch of sugar
- Mixing spoon
- Peel and slice the bananas and strawberries and place in the freezer overnight.
- Around 10 to 15 minutes before making the nice cream, remove the fruit from the freezer.
- Place the bananas, strawberries and around a third of a litre of soymilk with a pinch of sugar in a blender.
- Blend the mixture together, stopping and stirring the mixture two or three times, until smooth and creamy.
- Re-freeze for a couple of minutes if the mixture has melted, and serve.