Who doesn’t love cookie dough? The best think about this recipe is that it is completely safe to eat and incredibly delicious! You can even mix it up with whatever flavours you desire.
- 100g butter
- 175g light brown soft sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 140g plain flour
- 2 tbsp full fat milk
- Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- Beat the sugar and butter together in a mixing bowl and add in the vanilla extract and half a teaspoon of salt. Then mix in the flour until it forms a breadcrumb like texture. Keep mixing while you add the milk until it comes together to form a dough.
- There you have it, that’s your basic cookie dough mixture now you can go crazy with your flavours!
Here’s a few ideas for you to get stuck into.
- S’more cookie dough: Add 1 tbsp of Nutella, 2 digestive biscuits crumbled and a handful of mini marshmallows.
- Smarties cookie dough: Simply crumble 2 to 3 Smartie’s mini eggs into your mixture and dig in.
- Classic chocolate chip: Combine 1 tbsp of dark chocolate chips with 1tbsp of white chocolate chips